Sunday, August 07, 2011

Dedication

Hey, you.  You know who you are.  Or, you might not.  Or, you might not read this.  We'll see.  Well, we've known each other for quite a while.  When I reference you to people who don't know you, I often just call you "my best friend," for simplicity's sake.  Of the people I've met post-high school, that statement holds.  We've both had some stunning victories we've celebrated with each other over, and some nasty defeats we've helped each other get through.  I took notice in you as soon as I heard your name the first time, and I'm glad we became the friend we did.  Admittedly, there were many times I wish I could have had my chance with you, but I think I'm finally over that now.  I think.  I just wanted to thank you for being the amazing person that you are.  And you're not allowed to forget that I'm always around the corner, whenever you need, or whenever you just want to talk.  So, thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment